Vimergy Spirulina Powder
USA Grown Spirulina
Packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, healthy fats, and up to 70% plant protein, this GRAS certified special green powder is the perfect way to easily skyrocket your nutrient intake!
Spirulina, aka blue-green algae, is bursting with vitamins and minerals and makes a great nutrient rich substitute for protein powders. Spirulina is easily digested, due to its lack of cellulose cell walls, which means its nutrients are more bio-available. If you're looking to keep your immune system healthy, Vimergy's USA Grown Spirulina is the perfect addition to add to your smoothies, mixed in juices, water, coconut water, or sprinkled on your favorite fruit.
USA Grown Spirulina Powder:
- Supports a healthy immune system
- High in plant proteins. Up to 70% protein
- Contains vitamin B12, vitamin A, beta carotenes, iron, phenolic acids, tocopherols, and linolenic acid
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system and has been found to reduce LDL cholesterol in studies
- Produced from mineral rich river waters in the U.S., not sourced from China
- We do not use chemicals, irradiation, herbicides or pesticides
- GRAS certified by the FDA, ISO 9001:2015, GMP Certified
- USA Grown, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Kosher, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- Contains no additives or fillers. 100% Pure
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 1 tsp, 1 to 4 times daily. Add 1-2 tsp in water, juice or smoothie. It's the perfect way to start the day!
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place
Contraindications Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
Allergen Information Processed in a facility that processes tree nuts only, not peanuts. There is a full deep cleaning-sanitation on the equipment after the manufacturing of any allergenic product. The packaging room is swab tested after every batch to verify there are no cross contamination or residual proteins, with separate processing SOPs for allergens.