Organic Goldenseal 10:1 (Expiry: 24 Feb 2024)
Organic Goldenseal 10:1
Vimergy Organic Goldenseal 10:1 Liquid Extract contains 2000mg of goldenseal per serving! Special alcohol-free formula with just three ingredients: organic goldenseal, organic glycerin, and organic lemon juice.
Goldenseal root is an incredible plant that’s native to North America. Native Americans used goldenseal extensively as an herbal remedy. Goldenseal was considered one of the most important herbal remedies in the United States in the 19th and early 20th centuries. It was included in the US Pharmacopoeia from 1831 to 1936, and then in the National Formulary until 1960.
Medical Medium Cleanse to Heal:
- Canker sores
- Cold and Flu
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Ear Infections
- Gallbladder Infections
- Headaches and Migraines
- Menopause symptoms
- ME/CFS, CFIDS, SEID
- Nail Fungus
- Neurological symptoms
- Tightness in the chest, trembling hands, twitches and spasms, muscle weakness, tingles and numbness, restless legs, restlessness, weakness of the limbs, muscle spasms, aches and pains
- Pediatric Autoimunne Neuropsychiatric Disorders associated with Streptococcal Infections
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and Prostatitis
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Sinusitis, SInus Infections and Lung Infections
- Strep Throat, Viral Sore Throat, Mystery Sore Throat and Sties
- UTI, Bladder Infection, Yeast Infection, Bacterial Vaginosis
USDA Organic Alcohol-Free Goldenseal:
- Potent 10:1 water extracted alcohol-free formula
- Contains herbal equivalent of 2,000mg of goldenseal in one serving
- Created with Organic Glycerin and Organic Lemon Juice
- Can be taken by placing it directly in the mouth or add it to water, juice, or a smoothie
- Helps promote a healthy immune system
- USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Corn- Free, Soy-Free, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- No Citric Acid, Fillers, Additives, Artificial Flavors or Natural Flavors
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 2 dropperfuls (2mL) a day. One serving is approx 40-44 drops.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.