Vimergy Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder
Organic Barleygrass Juice
Meet the easiest way to go truly green! Our premium USDA Organic Barleygrass Juice Powder contains life-giving micronutrients such as iron, calcium, selenium, vitamin C and E, essential amino acids and a whole host of other nutrients.
We face toxins, pollutants and threats to our health on a daily basis in today’s world. The abundance of nutrients in Barleygrass Juice Powder are here to support you. It contains important vitamins, minerals, amino acids and compounds that support a healthy cardiovascular system. This concentrated extract in powder form is an effortless way to incorporate the power of Barleygrass Juice into your diet, even on the busiest days! Just add to water or mix in your favorite smoothie.
USDA Organic Barleygrass Juice Powder:
- Barley Grass is a rich source of a number of important compounds such as phenolic acids, flavonoids, lignans, tocols, phytosterols, folate, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), superoxide dismutase (SOD), essential amino acids, iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, tryptophan, chlorophyll, and vitamins A, B1, C, and E
- Consumption of polyphenol-rich foods, such as barley grass, supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- The green barley grass shoot does not contain gluten, unlike the wheat grain
- Our Barleygrass Juice is concentrated 23 times making it more powerful
- USDA Organic, USA Grown, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Kosher, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- Contains no additives or fillers. 100% Pure
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 1 tsp, 1 to 4 times daily. Add 1-2 tsp in water, juice or smoothie. It's the perfect way to start the day!
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place
Contraindications Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
Allergen Information Processed in a facility that processes tree nuts only, not peanuts. There is a full deep cleaning-sanitation on the equipment after the manufacturing of any allergenic product. The packaging room is swab tested after every batch to verify there are no cross contamination or residual proteins, with separate processing SOPs for allergens.